FamPay - Internship
*𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝟮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲*
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐏𝐚𝐲, India’s first mobile payments app for teenagers, brings to you ‘𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐫’- 𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 to learn and engage with an early stage fast-growing startup!
It is an intensive program fostering a spirit of innovation, creativity, and confidence in the leaders of tomorrow. By inculcating real-time problem solving through hands-on projects across Business Strategy and Marketing, the program prepares school seniors to ace in the professional world.
𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Senior school students of classes IX-XII
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 6-week program (5 days a week)
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞: Work from home internship (due to Covid-19)
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨?
- Ideate and brain-hurricane on given case problems
- Conduct market research and user surveys
- Prepare and present end-to-end business solutions
- Learn the intricacies of entrepreneurship by engaging in the day-to-day execution of multiple projects.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
- Certificate on successful completion of the Internship
- Free FamCard (Premium Access)
- Interactive and Educational Sessions from Industry Experts
- One-on-one Mentorship for Professional Growth by FamPay Leadership
- Opportunity to network with like-minded peers and entrepreneurs.
- 10000 learnings per working day!
If you are a self-starter full of blue-sky ideas and a go-getter attitude, 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮!
Once you fill this form to register your interest in the program, we will share the next steps with you over an email. If you have questions, 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐌 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐭 [𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦.𝐜𝐨𝐦/𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐲.𝐢𝐧] 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐭 [𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐫@𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐲.𝐢𝐧]
Your Phone Number (Registered with FamPay)
Your Date of Birth
Prefer not to say
Your School Name
What social media platforms are you on?
Your Instagram Handle
No. of followers you have on Instagram
What are your top three skills?
Basic Content Creation
What excites you about FamPay?
Where did you first hear about the Teenpreneur Program?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of FamPay Solutions Private Limited.