COVID-19 Maine farmer response
Please take a moment to complete this confidential survey. Given the anticipated economic and other likely impacts of the coronavirus, agricultural service providers in Maine would like to gather information to learn how we can best support you through direct assistance and policy in this unpredictable time.
For more information please see the Covid-19 Maine Farmer Information and Support doc:
1. Farm Name (Optional)
2. Contact Person Name (Optional)
3. Contact phone or email address (Optional)
5. What are your primary farm products (check all that apply)?
Meat (chicken, lamb, beef, pork, etc)
6. What are your normal sales channels for your farm products and services (check all that apply)
Direct markets (farmers market, on farm sales, CSA)
Wholesale (restaurant, grocery store, distributor)
7. In general, which sales method makes up the largest percentage of your sales (check one)?
8. Since COVID-19 started in Maine have you experienced a reduction in normal revenue from sales?
No, they have stayed the same
No, they have increased
I don't know
9. What is your estimated weekly sales loss that you attribute to COVID-19?
10. What is the estimated loss of employee work hours for each of these months: March, April, May?
11. What impact will this situation have on your farm by April 30?
12. What impact will this have on your farm by June 30?
13. What programs, support, or information (financial, technical, labor, mental health support, etc.) would help you as you navigate these market changes?
14. Are you able to access all the supplies you need and if not, how is this impacting your business?
15. What solutions have you already employed to deal with these market changes? What changes do you anticipate making?
16. Use this space for further comments or questions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association.