1. I authorize Wagging Tail Dog Services to perform dog walking services as outlined above.
2. I authorize Wagging Tail Dog Services to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with my pet. I accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. I also authorize Wagging Tail Dog Services to utilize an alternative veterinarian in the event my primary veterinarian is unavailable. Every effort will be made to contact me prior to obtaining emergency care.
3. Only Wagging Tail Dog Services will perform dog walking during all assignments unless prearranged with client (i.e in the event of Wagging Tail Dog Services owner or independent contractor being on vacation etc).
4. I agree to reimburse Wagging Tail Dog Services for any additional fee for providing emergency care, as well as any expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies.
5. Wagging Tail Dog Services agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a reliable trustworthy, and caring manner.
6. Wagging Tail Dog Services will not be liable for the injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any pet(s) with unsupervised access to the outdoors.
7. Client will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the pet sitter or other persons by the pet(s). Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Wagging Tail Dog Services in the event of a claim by any person injured by the pet(s).
8. It is expressly understood that Wagging Tail Dog Services shall not be held responsible for any damage to client’s property, or that of others, caused by client’s pet(s) during the period in which they are in its care.
9. An invoice will be provided at the end of each week.
10. Clients must give 24 hr notice for canceling a service. Fail to give a 24 hour notice, must still pay the original fee.
11. I attest to the fact that all licenses and vaccinations required by the State of Massachusetts are current according to the law.
I have read and agree to these terms of agreement for dog walking services. This agreement will remain valid for current and future service, with the exceptions of any agreed to changes in fees or frequency or total number of visits.