2020 Student Commencement Soloist Nomination
Deadline: Friday, March 13, 2020 at 4:00PM
Students are encouraged to nominate themselves to be the Student Commencement Soloist for North Shore Community College's 54th commencement ceremony on Thursday, May 21, 2020 at Salem State University.
- Open to any currently enrolled student
- Available to audition at the Lynn campus for selection committee after Spring Break (sometime in April)
- Must consent to publicity
Information and Guidelines :
- Be prepared to sing the National Anthem, a cappella (without instrumental accompaniment)
- A committee will observe auditions and collectively select the soloist
- The selected soloist may be required to rehearse with a staff member prior to ceremony
for soloist information and guidelines*
The selection committee will meet shortly after the deadline to schedule auditions.
Questions can be directed to
or 978-762-4000 ext. 2164.
Student First Name
Student Last Name
Student Mailing Address
Date of Birth
Day-time Phone Number
Program of Study
Please choose the days and times best for you to attend an audition:
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of North Shore Community College.