Welcome and thanks for pre-ordering the plants we grow! Details:
Plants will be dormant and bareroot (not soil ball or container) and in a compostable bag with a moistened medium. See care instructions on Nursery page (www.florerenfarm.com/nursery
) for planting details.
They will be ready for you April to May, which is a great time to plant.
An invoice will be sent via email upon receiving your completed order form. Preferred payment:
E-transfer the invoice total (sent to your email) to firstname.lastname@example.orgPickup/Delivery:
- Pickup at 3543 NS-Highway 201, Centrelea, NS, B0S 1C0 (in Mi'kma'ki). Specific time and date determined upon payment.
- Delivery of plants is possible depending on location. Please note your interest at bottom of form. Delivery fee is $15 - $30.
- Gift Certificates are PDF files and I will email it to your email address and you can forward it to the recipient.
Design Consultation Services
Design consultation services are available for hedgerows, windbreaks, riparian buffer zones, agroforestry systems, forest gardens, home gardens, and more.
- Available anywhere in Canada (except BC) using Canada Post services.
- Shipping and handling costs begin at $30 + tax and up depending on weight and location.
- Invite a friend to order with you to share costs :)
Below are a few details we need from you to complete your order.