ACT Residual Test Registration
This form should be completed to sign up for the ACT Residual Test here at West Liberty University only.
The ACT Residual Test date options are:
- Sunday, August 16 - 10am
- Tuesday, August 18 - 8am
- Thursday, August 20 - 8am
- Sunday, August 23 - 10am
ACT Residual Test Facts:
- The test costs $55 and a receipt of payment must be presented at the time of testing.
- Students must bring a Driver’s License or Valid Picture ID, calculator and #2 pencil.
- Test scores are only accepted for admission to West Liberty University.
- Test scores can be accepted for WLU Academic Scholarship eligibility for the 2020-2021 academic year ONLY.
Payment options will be emailed to the student prior to the test dates. Cash cannot be accepted the day of the test.
Student ID Number
Test Date Preference
Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10am
Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8am
Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8am
Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10am
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of West Liberty University.