1. If you have a grievance or concern, we encourage you to first discuss the issue with the staff involved in the matter. If an agreement cannot be reached, you can move to the next step of the grievance procedure. If you are uncomfortable with first discussing an issue or incident with JU4Y staff, we encourage you to begin with the next step in the grievance process.
2. If you feel that the issue was unresolved to your satisfaction, you have the right to submit a grievance in writing. Use the Grievance Form to document in detail the issue or concern. Once the form has been submitted it will be forwarded to the Director of Operations, Paul Hudak. The electronic Grievance Form can be emailed or or messaged to you or a paper copy may be requested.
3. Once a grievance form has been received, Just Us 4 Youth will begin to investigate the matter within two business days. You will be notified of the investigation within 7 days.
4. Just us 4 Youth will provide you with the result of the investigation within 14 days. If Just Us 4 Youth is unable to conclude the investigation before the end of 14 days, you will be notified. You will be provided with a new date, up to 30 days by which a resolution will be provided.
5. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the results, you may contact Just us 4 Youth's Human Resources department, to further discuss the matter. HR will review the matter and will respond to you in writing within 10 business days. HR's decision and recommendation will be final.