Please leave your information below and we will schedule your audition.
Preferred Date and Time:
Each audition takes 10 minutes. Select as many as possible and we will schedule based on the selected time slot.
Dec 14, 2019 (Sat) 10:00-11:30am
Dec 14, 2019 (Sat) 11:30-1:00pm
Dec 14, 2019 (Sat) 2:30-4:00pm
Dec 14, 2019 (Sat) 4:00-6:00pm
Dec 21, 2019 (Sat) 10:00-11:30am
Dec 21, 2019 (Sat) 11:30-1:00pm
Dec 21, 2019 (Sat) 2:30-4:00pm
Dec 21, 2019 (Sat) 4:00-6:00pm
Jan 04, 2020 (Sat) 10:00-11:30am
Jan 04, 2020 (Sat) 11:30-1:00pm
Jan 04, 2020 (Sat) 2:30-4:00pm
Jan 04, 2020 (Sat) 4:00-6:00pm
Jan 05, 2020 (Sun) 2:00-3:30pm
Jan 05, 2020 (Sun) 3:30-5:00pm
Jan 05, 2020 (Sun) 5:00-6:30pm
MENDELSSOHNCHOR is a new community choir in Malaysia dedicated to build a supportive choral community through studying and performing choral works and masterpieces by great composers.
MENDELSSOHNCHOR welcome everyone to audition, and admission priority are given to those who have music literacy skills and/or previous choral singing experiences.
1. Sing a song of own choice. Pianist will be provided (please bring music).
2. Sing a short pre-assigned musical excerpt (music will be assigned via email attachment upon the completion of your audition sign-up).
3. Basic sight singing (rhythm and pitch), and pitch memory.
4. Sign-up is completed with a non-refundable audition fee of RM 20.
1.Weekly rehearsals will be held on Wednesday, 7:30-10 p.m. at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, PJ Old Town.
2. Additional sectional practices might occur on rare basis depending on the needs of singers.
3. Rehearsals will be conducted in English.
Each member will contribute RM 50 each month to help the sustainability of Mendelssohnchor and Bachfest Malaysia.
1. Regular attendance, punctuality, and basic professionalism are expected of each choir member.
2. Foreknown/Emergency absences, schedule conflicts, or tardiness should be reported to directors as soon as possible.
3. Members who miss three rehearsals or more for a concert will likely be excused from the performance based on conductors' discretion.
2020 INAUGURAL SEASON
MAY 2 & 3 | GERMAN ROMANTICS
Choral works by Brahms, Mendelssohn, Bruckner, and Schubert’s Mass in G
Lee Mei Yen & David Chin, Conductors
JULY 18 | ST. MATTHEW PASSION
Bach: St. Matthew Passion
Selected choruses and chorales from St. Matthew Passion
NOVEMBER 7 & 8 | BRAHMS & BEETHOVEN
Beethoven: Choral Fantasy
Brahms: A German Requiem
All concerts will be held within the Kuala Lumpur and Selangor area.
I have read and understand all the information above, and will now sign-up to audition for Mendelssohnchor Malaysia with a contribution of RM20 to Bachfest Malaysia.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service