ALLENDALE PARK TOT LOT SURVEY
Tell Us Your Ideas for the Tot Lot Renovation at Allendale Park
1. On average, when children in your household visit the play area, how many children of each age range are in the group?
2. Why do children in your household not visit the play area more often? (Select all that apply)
No children in household
Not enough time
Don’t feel welcome/safe
Use private home/yard
Go to another park
Lack of desirable equipment
3. When children in your household visit the play area, what is their favorite activity? (Select one)
Playing on equipment
Running & playing around equipment
4. If the existing center tree were to be removed, please choose what would be the most preferred? (Select one)
Additional play equipment
Canopy and/or benches
5. What types of equipment do children in your household prefer? (Select all that apply)
Ladders/Bridges/Monkey Bars/Climbing Walls
Balance Beams/Stepping Stones
Track Rides/Zip Lines
6. What colors do you think are most appropriate for the play area? (Select all that apply)
7. Please provide any additional comments related to play areas that you feel would help us in planning the new playground in your park.
Yes, I’m interested in attending any future meeting(s) about the new playground.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service