Please visit our website to learn more about session tracks and audiences: https://www.pghpcamp.com/sessions.html
Your topic, session description and bio(s) will determine how many votes your session gets on the morning of ProductCamp - and whether or not it gets selected.
IMPORTANT DETAILS:(1) ONE SUBMISSION per form please. You can submit more than once but each session should be unique.
(2) NO MORE THAN 3 SUBMISSIONS per speaker please. Too many submissions actually hurts your chance of being selected by diluting your votes.
(3) 30-45 MINUTES: We are still finalizing the schedule, but sessions will run 30-45 minutes including Q&A.
(4) MAKE IT COMPELLING & INTERESTING. We will use your session title, description, bio, and other info for voting and in the public session guide - please make them compelling and professional. (Note: It should not be a pitch to sell your product or your company's product.)
5) VOTING: Because this is an unconference, REGISTERED attendees determine through their votes, which sessions will be selected. You must register to attend in order to vote.
(6) WE DO NOT PAY SPEAKERS: We cannot reimburse speakers for ProductCamp Pittsburgh registration fees or travel expenses.
(7) BRING YOUR LAPTOP & DONGLES: If you are using slides, please bring a laptop and dongles so you can connect to a VGA connector.
(8) SHARE YOUR SLIDES: If you have slides or capture notes during your session, you should plan to share your slides/notes on the ProductCamp Slideshare site so attendees can easily find them after the conference.
(9) You still need to bring you and your idea on the day! Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can no longer attend the event and we will remove your name from the submitted speakers.
Please see www.pghpcamp.com for more details and to register! Submitting a session does not register you for the event. Please do that on our Eventbrite link once registration opens!
And email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. THANK YOU