Thanksgiving Turkey Drive @ Stunna's on Saturday, Nov 23, 2019 9am-2pm
The 2nd Annual Ari Arteaga Foundation BE THE LIGHT Thanksgiving Turkey Drive is this Saturday 11/23 and we need your help to sort and package gift bags with non perishable food (9am to 12pm) and serve lunch (11am to 2pm) to the South Miami area residents. Please share this link with family and friends to donate, participate and volunteer for a great cause.
Date: Saturday, November 23, 2019
Time: 9am to 12pm / 11am to 2pm
Address: Stunna's 6000 SW 62 Ave, S. Miami, FL
Service hours provided: 5 hours per time slot
As a member of your BE THE LIGHT CLUB, we ask that you adhere to certain rules of conduct in addition to your school’s code of conduct. Please:
• Do not loan money to any guest, even for a short period of time.
• Do not offer to any guest a gift (no matter how small or without value you consider it to be), special favors, or special treatment, as you cannot be perceived as preferring one child over another.
• You cannot bring food or other donations to an organization.
• Do not transport anyone to anything (including appointments).
• Do not “baby sit” or care for any child at any location.
• Do not give your contact information to any guest or child.
• Do not take any photographs while volunteering.
• Do not post any photographs or information containing personal or confidential information before, during or after any volunteering session/s.
• Do not use your phone or any electronic device during volunteering time. This time is to be shared with the children.
• Do respect the children you are volunteering with and provide your individual attention.
• Do have patience, listen with an open heart, and enjoy! We are all teachers and students and can learn so much from one another!
Thank you for your participation and continuing to be the light.
Please call/text Michelle with any questions 305.582.4352
Requested Volunteer Time
9am to 12pm (preparing/sorting bags)
11am to 2pm (serving lunch)
I will work both time slots 9am to 2pm
Parent Phone Number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service