The eligibility requirements to participate in LoLa in 2018 are as follows:
- All former LoLa Art Crawl members are eligible.
- Anyone who lives OR works in the greater Longfellow neighborhood is eligible.*
- NEW IN 2018... Current OR former LoLa Art Crawl participants (or neighborhood residents) are welcome to invite friends or family members to participate as an artist in this year's crawl. Please note, eligible LoLa artists will be given priority at neighborhood business sites.
* The greater Longfellow neighborhood is defined as: east of Hiawatha Avenue to the Mississippi River and south of the
Greenway to Minnehaha Parkway. (Please note: Any previous LoLa artist may participate even if you no longer live or
work in the neighborhood. If you were an artist in 2014, 2015, or 2016 at a site outside of the 2017 LoLa boundaries, you
may choose to locate at that site again in 2018.) If you have questions about eligibility, please contact us.
COMPLETING THIS FORM:
This form will take you roughly 15 minutes to complete. Prior to filling out this online registration form, please gather the following information:
- Web addresses for websites where you promote your art (your website, Facebook, Twitter, Etsy, Instagram)
- A brief description of your art (50 characters max) for the online and print directory
- Credit card to submit your payment via Square (checks are also accepted)
For former LoLa participants (and anyone who lives or works within the greater Longfellow neighborhood boundaries), the fee for each participating artist is $35 (SQUARE credit card payment is preferred). The fee for GUEST LoLa Artists (those that are invited to participate by another LoLa artist or neighborhood resident) is $40.
If you have questions, comments or concerns regarding the LoLa Art Crawl registration process or fees, please contact the LoLa Art Crawl Organizers at email@example.com. (Leave your phone number if you'd like someone to call you.)