Enrolment Form - ACT Virtual Workshops in May 2021
Select Your Program
Insights Discovery (13 May 2021)
Blanchard Management Essentials® (18 May 2021)
The SLII Experience® (20-21 May 2021)
Coaching Essentials® (11 May 2021)
Year of Working Experience
Above 5 Years
Job Function (e.g. Marketing)
Business Nature (e.g. Hospitality)
Office Telephone No.
Your Email Address
How did you hear about ACT?
Search engine (Google, Yahoo, etc.)
Recommendation from friends/colleagues
Social media (Linked, etc.)
Others (please specify in the following question)
Other source where you hear about ACT
Terms & Conditions
1. Registration must be made on the Enrolment Form provided and returned to ACT before the program deadline together with full fee.
2. This enrolment form should be submitted together with full payment by:
(I) Crossed cheque payable to ‘ASIA CORPORATE TRAINING LTD’ and return to: Asia Corporate Training Ltd.(ACT), 13B, Shun Pont Commercial Building, 5-11 Thomson Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong; or
(II) Bank transfer to the beneficiary bank and all bank in advice please send by email to
Banker : The HK & Shanghai Banking Corporation Ltd
Address : 183 Queen’s Road East Wanchai, HK
Bank Code : 004
Bank Account : 658-103056-838
Account Name : Asia Corporate Training Ltd.
3. Acceptance is subject to the discretion of ACT.
4. Applicants will be notified by email to confirm receipt of the enrolment form and full program fee. An official receipt will be sent to you within two weeks.
5. Applicants are expected to attend the course at the place and time specified in the program page unless otherwise notified.
6. When a program is subscribed by less than 8 people, the date of classes will be rescheduled until further notice. Applicants have the right to apply refund or join the rescheduled class.
7. When a program is over-subscribed, additional classes may be started in some cases. Applicants may then be notified of the new time, dates and place of classes when necessary.
8. No refund will be made after payment, but participants can arrange to have their substitutes if they are unable to attend the program by notifying ACT at least 3 days prior to program commencement.
9. Applications, upon full payment, will be processed on a first-come first-served basis.
10. When Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is in force during classes, all classes will be dismissed immediately. Replacement classes will be arranged. When Black Rainstorm Warning is in force during classes, all classes will be held as scheduled.
11. ACT reserves the right to make alterations regarding the details.
12. ACT supports the equal opportunities policy, without discriminating against any person on the grounds of gender, disability, family status or any other basis.
Personal Data Collection Statement
1. The personal data of applicants are collected and kept for purposes of processing of applications of course enrolment, course admission, administration, course research and statistical matters.
2. Applicants wishing for access to and/or correction of personal data may send their written requests to ACT.
3. The personal data provided in this form will be used by ACT for direct marketing, including special offers, training and education program, awards and competitions, membership, alumni, promotional activities and other services and activities that it may arrange.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service