YOGAVATAR® Yoga Teacher Training
ISPIRIT ASIA |
Lot 18A, Jalan Kuala Kali, 44200 Rasa, Selangor, Malaysia
Name on Certificate
How you want your name to appear on your certificate.
Prefer not to say
Date of Birth
Emergency Contact Person & Numbers
Health & Physical Conditions
Please describe any physical conditions that may affect your ability to do yoga.
How long have you been practicing Yoga? What style of Yoga do you practice? Do you have any teaching experience? What else you would like to tell us?
Yoga Teacher Training Dates
Waiver of Liability
By submitting this form, I agree to the following Term and Conditions:
• I understand that this teacher training course will be both physically and mentally challenging, with two yoga practices daily along with up to 10 hours of required class and workshop time.
• I understand that cigarettes, alcohol, and illegal drugs will NOT be permitted for the duration of the training.
• I am also aware that yoga is a physical practice and I take full responsibility for any injuries or accidents that may occur during the training as a result of my doing. I take full responsibility for my own health and well-being during the course and will not hold YOGAVATAR or any of the teaching staff responsible for injuries or other medical problems that might occur.
• I understand that YOGAVATAR follows the curriculum guidelines of the Yoga Alliance; and therefore, requires all participants to show up, participate, and commit 100% to the course. Students who give 100% will almost certainly graduate successfully. Those who do not may jeopardise their certification.
• I understand that a positive, team-oriented, optimistic attitude is a requirement for all attendees. Disruptive, rude, or negative behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the course.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service