Title IV Needs Survey Greene County School District -18/19
Under ESSA, before a district can receive any allocation of Title IV funds, it must conduct an assessment to examine the need for improvement with regard to a safe and healthy learning environment, access to a well-rounded education, and personalized learning experiences supported by technology. Answer the following:
1. In which area do you think your school district needs to focus Title IV monies?
Safe and healthy learning environment
access to well-rounded education
learning supported by technology
2. Which areas in safe and healthy learning environment do we need to focus on?
student safety and violence prevention
bullying and harassment prevention
3. Which areas in access to well-rounded education do we need to focus on ?
college and career guidance programs
increasing access to accelerated coursework
STEM and computer science programs
4. Which areas in learning experiences supported by technology do we need to focus on?
providing students resources for digital learning experiences
. educator professional development in the use of technology
blended using learning projects
building technology infrastructure
5. Which areas in safe and healthy learning environment do we need to focus on?
mental health awareness training
student and family support
PD for specialized instructional support personnel
6. Which areas in access to well-rounded education do we need to focus on?
music and the arts to promote student engagement
other well-rounded educational experiences
Please give any feedback that would be relevant to the topic.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Greene County School District. -
Terms of Service