Your answers will be held in complete confidentiality and will only be shared with the workshop facilitators.
Job Seekers Allowance (JSA)Employment & Support Allowance (ESA): Work Related Activity Group (WRAG)Universal CreditHousing BenefitCouncil Tax BenefitChild Tax CreditWorking Tax Credit (income does not exceed £16,190)Income SupportPension Credit GuaranteeESA – Non WRAG
Please provide details on the booking form.Please get in touch if you feel special conditions apply or you would need to spread your remaining payments after the deposit is paid to secure your place. This can be done by setting up a standing order spreading the remaining cost over the remaining months.
You are fully responsible for your own health throughout this camp and therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically fit to attend. • To secure a booking we ask for a deposit equal to a third of the overall booking fee.The balance should be paid in full, four weeks prior to the course date.
• Once we have received your completed booking form and deposit, written confirmation of your booking will be sent to you.
• The completed booking form is your agreement with us. In sending you are confirming that you understand and agree to our terms.
• Cancellations by the participant more than 6 weeks before an event – Your booking fee will be returned minus an admin charge of £30.
• Cancellations by you less than 6 weeks before an event – Your booking fee is non-returnable.
• Cancellation by you less than 2 weeks before the event - Your full fee is non-returnable.
• In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a booking, all deposits and fees are returnable. Booking priority will be given to rescheduling the event.