A Guide to Writing a Research Proposal
Speaker ›› Prof. Madya Dr. Razamin bt. Ramli
Medium ›› English
Venue ›› MPWS Training Centre
Date ›› 26 January 2019 (Saturday)
Time ›› 8:30am – 5:30pm
What is Research Proposal?
Research proposal is a document that written by researcher or academic who describes the detailed description to investigates the certain issues. It gives the outlines from the beginning until the end.
A document that need to submit as part of their application for admission to a research degree
If you want to stand out from the crowd and have the best chances of being selected, your proposal has to stand out
The important of Research Proposal;
» The research proposal can be a space to explore options
» Effective starting places to discuss projects
» Help you to remain on track and also remind you why you started this project
» Help the researcher to refocus in an effective manner
Features of Workshop
- Facilities > parking lot, comfortable classroom, free wifi, prayer
- Certificate provided
Advantages of Workshop
- Expert and certified speaker
- Lecturer of Quantitative Sciences, Decision Modeling, and Operational Research
- Research consultant
- Learn how to work systematically
- Safe your time by learn how to ease your writing thesis
- Help you to understand in writing thesis from the beginning
- Help to avoid confusing when start to finding the title, resources, method, questionnaire, and etc.
- Create new net social working » Can share knowledge from each other
- Reasonable » Affordable with worthwhile content from speaker and services from organizers
Benefits of Workshop
• Improve in knowledge and skill in writing thesis
• Develop new idea and being more creative in writing
• Create the good and quality of research proposal
To provide proper guidance for researchers in preparing their research proposal so that the proposed research project could begin as scheduled.
Who Should Attend
Young academicians, young researchers and newly registered postgraduates candidates for Masters and PhD.
What will get in the workshop
Meal & Refreshments
What is a research proposal?
Content in a research proposal
Discussion on each content including literature review, problem statement, research question, objective, and methodology
Rest & solat
Continuation on contents until expected results and research plan
Some common mistakes
Tips to finish on time and defending proposal
Break and end of workshop
Prof. Dr. Razamin Ramli
Dr. Razamin Ramli was born in Kedah, Malaysia on 11 August 1962. She obtained her B. Sc. in Mathematics-Statistics from Wichita State University, Wichita, Kansas, USA in 1984, M. Sc. in Applied Mathematics from California State University, Hayward, California, USA in 1989, and PhD in Operational Research-Artificial Intelligence from Universiti Sains Malaysia in 2004. At present, she is an Associate Professor at the Department of Decision Science in the School of Quantitative Sciences, Universiti Utara Malaysia. Her main research interests are in optimization, meta-heuristics, evolutionary algorithms, planning and scheduling problems, and mixed-methods. Dr. Ramli is a member of the Management Science and Operations Research Society of Malaysia (MSORSM), and also a member of the International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT).
Office: 03-8912 7212
Fax: 03-8912 7212
Normal Rate : RM200
MPA Member : RM50
Alumni MPA: RM 100
UTM Certificate: RM 120
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service