Breathwork Liability & Release Waiver
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in Breathwork Training, as well as any related events or activities with Jennifer Warwick of Breathe for Life LLC. I, the undersigned, hereby acknowledge, understand and expressly agree as to the following:
(1) Breathwork can result in intense physical and emotional release. Therefore, it is not advised for persons with a history of cardiovascular disease, including angina or heart attack, high blood pressure, use of a pace-maker, glaucoma, retinal detachment, osteoporosis, significant recent physical injuries or surgery.
(2) Breathwork is not advised for persons with mental illness or seizure disorders or for persons using major medications. It is also unsuitable for anyone with a personal or family history of aneurysms. Pregnant women are advised against practicing Breathwork without first consulting and getting approval from their primary care physician. Persons with asthma should bring their inhaler and consult with their primary care physician and the Breathwork class facilitator. This work is experiential. It may involve intense and energetic emotional release.
(3) On behalf of myself, my spouse, my minor children, relatives or other persons under my care, my parents, next of kin, my heirs, I HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Jennifer Warwick and her employees, agents, as well as its owners, employees. agents WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY whether physical mental, psychological or emotional or ANY LOSS or DAMAGE to PERSON or PROPERTY of any kind
(4) To the fullest extent allowed by law, I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Jennifer Warwick for all costs and expenses, including but not limited to all legal fees incurred by Jennifer Warwick in defending any claim brought against any or all of Jennifer Warwick and further agree to pay the full amount of any judgment, award or verdict that might be entered against any of Jennifer Warwick
(5) Understand that there exists a risk of physical mental, psychological or emotional Injury or death from the Activities, and although personal discipline or compliance with the guidance of Jennifer Warwick may reduce this risk, the risk of such injury nevertheless does exist
(6) I am fully aware that the Activities could be hazardous resulting in injury. I fully acknowledge that I am voluntarily participating in the Activities with knowledge of the danger involved, and I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, and assume full responsibility for my participation
(7) I know, understand and acknowledge that Jennifer Warwick are NOT physicians, psychologists, therapists, or healthcare professionals, and the Activities being offered are NOT intended to treat or diagnose, and does NOT include treatment for or diagnosis of, any illnesses, diseases or disorders, whether physical, mental psychological or emotional
(8) I promise, represent and certify that I am in good health physically, mentally, psychologically and emotionally, and fully understand and acknowledge that if I were not in such good health, I would not be permitted to partake in the Activities. As such, my promise, representation, and certification that I am in good health in each of the above-enumerated ways constitutes a material term upon which Jennifer Warwick is relying in permitting me to partake in the Activities
(9) If I am pregnant or become pregnant or am postnatal, I will not participate in the Activities without first discussing the risks with my doctor, and I will only participate in the Activities if I have my doctor's full approval. I will not hold the Jennifer Warwick responsible for any injuries to my pregnancy caused in part or in whole by my failure to follow my doctor's recommendation.
(10) After being fully informed of the above, I on my own behalf, and to the fullest extent allowed by law expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks Inherent to and existing in connection with the Activities, and I voluntarily elect to participate in the Activities
(11) I acknowledge, understand, and agree that this Agreement, and all of the releases, terms and conditions contained herein shall apply with equal force and govern any future Activities in which partake with Jennifer Warwick thus obviating the need for me to sign this Agreement each and every time I partake in the Activities.
(12) I understand and agree that Jennifer Warwick are not responsible for property that is lost, stolen, or damaged while in, on, or about the premises of session.
(13) To the extent that any portion, clause or aspect of this agreement is found to be invalid, void or unenforceable, all other portions, clauses or aspects of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
(14) I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand the terms and I have either consulted an attorney or at my sole discretion, elected not to do so.
(15) I understand that I am signing this release of liability and assumption freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is injured in any way, or if property is damaged during my participation in the activities, I will be found by a court of law to have waived all rights to maintain suit against any of Jennifer Warwick and/or that I will be found personally liable for any judgment, award, verdict or attorney fees incurred/entered to maintain suit against Jennifer Warwick. I understand that there are known and unknown dangers of injury associated with the activities, some but not all of which are referenced above, I nevertheless choose to participate in the activities.