Campbell Family Founder's Award Nomination
In an effort to recognize the accomplishments and efforts of a community contributor who goes “above and beyond,” The Mason Schools Foundation established the Campbell Family Founder’s Award in honor of Ken and Joan Campbell—whose generosity, innovation and vision led to the creation of the Mason Schools Foundation.
• The individual will be a Mason City Schools volunteer, student, staff member, partner or friend.
• Members of the Mason Schools Foundation Board are not eligible for recognition during their term of service.
• Individuals are only eligible to receive the Founder’s Award once.
• Nominees exemplify the values of the Mason School Foundation
• Nominees go above and beyond to promote academic, artistic or athletic excellence in the Mason City Schools
• Nominees exceed the expectations of their job description (paid or volunteer)
Nominations must be in by October 15, 2016. If you have questions, please email
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Relationship to Mason Schools:
1. How does this individual exemplify the values of Mason Schools Foundation?
2. How does this individual go above and beyond to promote academic, artistic or athletic excellence in the Mason City Schools?
3. How does this individual exceed the expectations of their job description (paid or volunteer)?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mason City Schools.