The U-Turn Institute invites you to our first CoRe Forum — Community Response Forum — designed to encourage Cleveland City and Bradley County to take action on the issues of crisis pregnancies and displaced children.
We are providing two identical events on two separate days to allow all of our community to respond to these crises. Each Session will allow for you to choose one area of interest ranging from “Is fostering for me?” to “How do I get involved in my local community?” A full list of our available breakout sessions is available above in the graphic and bellow as follows:
Session 1 is Tuesday, October 15 from 6:30 - 8:00 PM
Session 2 is Saturday, October 19, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Available Breakout Sessions:
- “Is fostering for me?” w/ Tony & Shelley Cameron (Veteran Foster Parents)
- “So you’re thinking about adopting?” w/ Amy Scott (Bethany Christian Services)
- “Exploring the Pro-Life Movement” w/ Will Brewer (TN Right to Life)
- “Defending a Pro-Life View” w/ Tracie Shellhouse (New Hope Pregnancy Center)
- “Helping the Hurting without Harming” w/ Suzanne Burns (Foundation House Ministries)
- “How do I get involved in my local community?” w/ Yaunna Higgins (Community Representative)
We will also be giving away 6 FREE UT TICKETS at EACH EVENT! For your chance to change our community’s response and for a shot at FREE UT TICKETS, please join us for either opportunity!
Number of Participants
Which date will you attend?
Tuesday, October 15th
Saturday, October 19th
Which session will you attend? (one breakout session per day per person)
Is fostering for me?
Exploring the Pro-Life Movement
So, you're thinking about adopting?
A Pro-Life Defense
Helping the Hurting without Harming
How do I get involved in my local community?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service