International and Indigenous Languages Program - for JK-Grade 8 Students
Please complete the registration form for each child in your family who will be attending the program.
PROGRAM DATES: Saturdays, September 12, 2020 to June 19, 2021
CLASS TIMES: Morning Classes (9:30 am-12:00 pm) Afternoon Classes (12:30 - 3:00 pm)
PLEASE NOTE THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
1) Classes will begin the school year in an online environment, and move to a school location once the Covid-19 protocols allow us to return.
2) Registration is open ONLY to Ontario and Quebec students living in the Ottawa area. There is a fee applied to Quebec residents, and International Students living in Ontario.
3) All NEW students to the IILE Program must show supporting documents to establish Proof of Address and Proof of Citizenship and Status in Canada. Information on this process will be outlined at a later date.
4) We are offering afternoon classes to Grade 1-8 students (not JK/SK), and these classes are at the beginner level. Students may study morning and afternoon classes, ONLY if they select different languages in the morning and afternoon.
5) There is a requirement for students to have the appropriate technology (device and access to the Internet) in order to participate in the online environment.
6) We will only be collecting a consumables fee if/when the program moves from online to school locations.
7) The Continuing and Community Education Dept. of the Ottawa Catholic School Board reserves the right to cancel any program due to low enrolment. A minimum of 20 students is required to open a language class.
The email address below is for the parent/guardian, and is the address where your registration confirmation will be automatically sent. If you don't receive the registration confirmation, please check your spam folder. If you didn't receive the confirmation, your child is not registered.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please email
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ottawa Catholic School Board.