Video Submission Form for Betty Frost Jenkins Young Artist Concerto Competition
Please submit by September 13, 2020, 11:59 PM
Contact Mary Moran, CWSO Education Coordinator with questions:
(715) 345-7726 or
Video Submission Guidelines and Recommendations
1. Submitted recordings must be a single take (no sound or image editing of the performance).
2. You must perform your music from memory.
3. Piano accompaniment is optional. You may use live or recorded accompaniment if you choose. Pre-recorded accompaniment must not include the solo track. There is no penalty for performing without accompaniment.
4. Recorded performances should not exceed the 15 minute time limit.
5. Set your camera in landscape mode, and test your audio in advance to ensure the sound quality is clear.
6. Angle your camera so that your face and instrument are both visible.
7. Upload your completed recording to YouTube. Include your name, instrument, title, and composer in the title of the video. Mark the video as unlisted or public (not private) so that judges will be able to view it.
8. Provide a link to your video through this form.
YouTube Video Link
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service