Modista survey - Amsterdam Fabric Shopping Weekend 2021
After moving to Amsterdam in September 2020 I was astounded by how fantastic the fabric shopping is here! Amsterdam is a historical shipping hub and as such has a long history of textiles from around the world.
Using my professional experience as a tour manager I have been planning a potential itinerary for a weekend in Amsterdam that would allow you to make the most of the shopping here, get to know the city and of course, fellow sewists.
The itinerary would include:
- 3 nights (Friday - Sunday) B&B accommodation
- Guided visits to Amsterdam fabric shopping district
- Visit to central Amsterdam fabric stores
- Tailored shopping advice and guidance
- Assistance in booking activities for free time
- Optional craft/sewing workshop
- Frocktails including evening meal
- Public transport pass for use and top up in Amsterdam
Participants would pay for their own:
- transport to/from Amsterdam inc transfers
- travel insurance
- meals and refreshments not included in the price
- extra activities
- of course....fabric budget!
All activities would of course be conducted under covid-19 safety guidelines at that time. I will not be finalising the trip until it is absolutely safe to do so and travel, at least within Europe, is easier.
With the world currently in lockdown it is currently hard to pinpoint a date, however I do think it is best to plan ahead for the best scenario and the below questions will really help me to do this. Thank you for your insight and hope to see you in Amsterdam in 2021!
Where are you from?
Are you interested in an Amsterdam Fabric Shopping Weekend in 2021?
Not right now
Assuming travel can be undertaken safely, when would you be comfortable planning this trip for?
Between April - June 2021
Between July - August 2021
Later than this
Would you be interested in securing your place with a deposit (refundable in the case of Covid-19 travel restrictions)?
Looking at the itinerary, is there anything missing you would like to see or change?
Any other comments or feedback welcome!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service