COVID-19 Code of Conduct
PLEASE COMPLETE A DECLARATION FOR EACH YOUNG PERSON YOU HAVE IN THE GROUP WHICH WILL FOLLOW THEM THROUGH THE GROUP
The 8th Wimbledon Scout Group Leader Team and Group Executive pledges to you and your Young Person that:
1. We will follow Government, Scout Association and all relevant Guidelines to help reduce the potential for spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19 at 8th Wimbledon Scout Group Scouting activities and Meetings.
2. Our Leader Team has received Training/Briefings on this matter.
3. We will follow The Scout Association’s Readiness Levels for our area and conduct Risk Assessments for every stage of Readiness.
4. These Risk Assessments will evolve along with each activity and are available to you within 14 days of sending a specific email request to
5. We will listen to, and do our best to address, any concerns and comments from Young People and Parents/Guardians.
6. We will aim for us all to keep happy, healthy and hearty throughout all of this.
Signed (in facsimile) Ron Crabb, Group Scout Leader and Frances Haque, Group Chair
What is Your name?
What is the name of your Young Person?
What Section are they a Member of?
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service