Riveters Merch Sales Team Volunteer Signup 2017
We need merch-savvy people who are up to the task of:
• Conducting merch, ticket, and/or 107IST membership sales at the Fanladen pre- and/or post-match and at other one-off events, including operating a POS system and maintaining correct inventory
• Working with a team to process/fulfill online orders
• Following through on assigned tasks within an assigned timeframe
We are also seeking merch design volunteers to submit original art/ideas for consideration and/or help refine submissions by others. Requirements for this position are:
• Merch design experience or eagerness to learn
• Graphic design software experience a huge plus
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to give and take constructive criticism while working with a team
• Flexibility in handling last-minute issues
• Eagerness to bring their great creative ideas to fruition
• Solid understanding of Riveters culture
I am interested in helping with:
Selling on Thorns match days
Selling at special events
Shipping online store orders during the week
Selling at partner bars on away days
Working on merch designs
Briefly describe your qualifications for the role(s) you're interested in.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service