Blue well-being: Mapping the state of the art in research and innovation
If you are working in several projects, you may answer the questions concerning all of them. If you are not currently working on these issues, you may answer the questions in the sections II-IV.
I INFORMATION REGARDING THE WORK OR PROJECT YOU ARE INVOLVED IN
1. What is the main objective of your work or project? Choose one or several options
Providing well-being services for different client groups
Measurement of well-being or health effects
Governance and development of water resources
Land/water use planning, accessibility
Environmental impacts of the activities
Promotion of entrepreneurship
Developing technological solutions
Designing services for different client groups
Developing educational models
2. Type of the water environment your work or project is concerned
Marine, sea coast
Lake, lake shore
3. Which of the following describes best the environment of your work or project?
Natural landscape in the rural area (wilderness)
Cultural landscape in the rural area
Rural - urban interface
4. What is the practice or services concerned in your work or project?
Well-being use of water environment may vary from nature-based treatment interventions to self-imposed practices. We have divided different water-related practices and services into four, interlinked categories. See the figure below.
Choose one or more services or practice you are working on and describe it in more details.
a. Everyday activities (e.g. living, working)
b. Recreation (e.g. fishing, swimming, sailing)
c. Education (e.g. schools, courses, clubs)
d. Care and rehabilitation (e.g. therapeutic and rehabilitating activities, social work)
5. Please, describe your project by answering the following questions (max. 300 words): What is the background and aim? What kind of methodology is used? Who are the partners? What is expected outcome?
6. Please, add the link to your own or project's website:
II FUTURE PROSPECTS
What kind of ideas you have regarding the future development of this field?
1. Please, name three issues (e.g. environmental, economic, technological or social), which may support use of water environments for well-being.
2. Please, name three issues (environmental, economic, technological or social), which may hinder use of water envrionments for well-being.
3. How could Nordic countries collaborate in order to promote use of water environments for well-being?
III RESEACH AND DEVELOPMENT NEEDS
1. What kind of research needs are there related to the use of water environments for well-being?
2. What kind of technological or social solutions are needed to enhance water enviroments for well-being?
IV BACKGROND INFORMATION
Name of the respondent:
social and health care
environmental management and/or conservation
natural resources (agriculture, forestry, fisheries)
art and culture
Are you interested in receiving more information regarding research and development activies?
My email address:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSES!
All the answers will be dealt with anonymously and confidentially. The personalized data will be destroyed three months after the end of the project.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service