Current 8th-12th Grade students of Robbinsdale Area Schools middle schools and high schools may apply:
1. Desire to help improve the Robbinsdale Area Schools community.
2. Awareness of and ability to represent the perspectives of the high school student body.
3. Ability to commit time for at least one school year (prefer two) to attend:
* SABE Meetings: biweekly Sept-May, evening meetings typically on Thursdays
* School Board Meetings/Work Sessions - 2-4 per year
(First School Board meeting set for Tuesday, Nov 12, 2019)
* Potentially a SABE Retreat or other event
Grade in School Fall of 2019
Armstrong High School
Cooper High School
Home Phone # (if you have one)
Your Cell # (if you have one of your own)
Other email address if preferred
The primary purpose of SABE is to promote open and respectful exchange exchange of information between secondary students and the School Board of Robbinsdale Area Schools. What District issues or concerns do you think SABE should address or focus on during the next one to two years?
Please describe an activity you have participated in that has helped you learn how to work in a group. What, specifically, did you learn?
Please indicate a RAS staff member (with contact information) who can speak to the positive qualities that would make you an asset to the Student Advisory to the Board of Education
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Robbinsdale Area Schools.