This form should be filled out by the Team Leader no later than ONE MONTH BEFORE your team's arrival.
This form includes several sections: Team Information, Trip Information, and Team Skills Assessment.
Before completing this form, please poll your team for any special needs. You will also need to know how many team members are skilled (meaning, they can do a good job and guide or teach others) in the following areas:
- Carpentry (including running power tools)
- Drywall hanging and finishing (installing and floating sheetrock)
- Framing (building 2X4 walls, installing doors, repairing flooring)
- Insulation (installing bats or blown-in)
- Masonry (brick work of any kind)
- Windows (removal, replacement, or repair)
- Plumbing (toilets, facets, tub surrounds, kitchen drains, etc.)
- Roofing (replacing shingled or metal roofing)
You will also need to know if your team will have any licensed contractors, plumbers, or electricians.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service