Report Your Chromebook Issue
Are you having issues with your SPS assigned Chromebook, hotspot or login? Try these troubleshooting tips.
1. Restart your Chromebook. Power if off completely and then reboot. Restarting often corrects issues.
2. Make sure your version of Chrome is up to date. This document has instructions on how to do this.
3. Is your Chromebook not charging or powering on?
4. Is your Chromebook not connecting to your home's WiFi? Try this
5. Is your Chromebook just acting strange? Clearing the cache can fix certain problems, such as loading or formatting issues on sites.
Name of Person Completing Form
Name of Student (First and Last Please)
Email (to which we are going to send a response to)
Describe your problem.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Suffolk Public Schools.