2020 Winterfest Vendor Registration
Date: Monday, November 23, 2020 thru Saturday, December 5, 2020
Facebook Event Page:
We cannot meet in-person this year, but we know many of you look forward to making your products and sharing them with the community. We wanted to provide a space for you to reach the community members who want to shop local this holiday season. Therefore, we are using our Winterfest webpage as a vendor directory so people have a central place to go to find out what their friends and community members have to offer. We will be promoting your "booth" in our Facebook event page from November 23rd-December 4th.
• We ask that you offer a virtual payment option such as Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet, Square, etc. We cannot handle monetary transactions for you.
• If you have a website or an online shop, such as Etsy, we will include a link to your shop. You decide whether you want to offer in person delivery/pick-up or shipping options.
• If you do not have an online shop: you can post pictures of your items for sale in our Facebook Event page. You will have to contact buyers directly for payment.
• If you want to avoid scheduling individual in person delivery/pick-up, you may use the parking area across from our school (2800 NE 200th St Shoreline, WA 98155) on December 5th as a centralized pick-up area during specific delivery windows. (Select in form).
• We ask that you stick to selling hand-crafted items. (If you design your own items and a 3rd party prints them for you - that is fine!)
The 2020 Winterfest is going to be strictly a community building event and not a fundraiser - so there is no fee to register. If you wish to make a donation to Cascade K-8, you can find a link to do so on our webpage.
First & Last Name
Business Name (or what you would like to be listed as) *
Describe your craft/trade in 10 words or less:
Which Category best describes your booth?
For selling, I:
Have a website where people can purchase items (provide link in next question)
Have a website, but people will need to contact me directly to purchase items
Will need to post pre-made items in the Facebook Event page
Will need to post example items and take custom orders in the Facebook Event page
Website (if you have one)
If you want people to contact you directly, what are your preferred contact options?
Text (please make sure you provided a phone number, above)
Phone (please make sure you provided a phone number, above)
I do NOT want people contacting me directly
I accept the following payment options (must select at least 1):
Buyers can get items from me by:
Paying for shipping on my website
Scheduling a local pick-up with me directly
Picking items up across from the school on December 5th from 9AM-11AM
Picking items up across from the school on December 5th from 1PM-3PM
Using a check-box or discount code on my website to indicate Free Local Pickup (if checked, please respond to the next question)
Using a check-box or discount code on my website to indicate Free Local Shipping (if checked, please respond to the next question)
My items are digital
"Free Local Pickup" and/or "Free Local Shipping" discount code(s) for my website:
Is there anything else we should know?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cascade K-8 PTSA.