LeanMastery Incubator Application
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, November 1st, 2019
LeanMastery, the lean startup incubator that provides you the knowledge, tools and hands-on, personal expertise you need to convert your idea into a thriving business FAST.
By applying, you agree to the following program requirements:
1. You will be able to dedicate 15 to 20 hours per week to work on your startup to complete the program activities. (The place and timing of your work hours can be flexible so long as you're available to achieve the Market Validation milestones, eg customer interviews will occur when your customers are accessible.)
2. You will participate in regularly scheduled calls with your assigned coach using Zoom (video chat via app or web) for progress checkpoints and to discuss strategies to overcome obstacles that you're experiencing.
3. You have access to a laptop to complete the activities and submit your work to your assigned coach.
4. You can afford the program fee of $200 per month unless you receive a scholarship.
5. You will complete this application to the program by the deadline. If you are selected for the Incubator program, you will accept or decline your placement by the confirmation deadline.
NOTE: You can continue to revise and improve your application until Monday, October 7, 2019. Any changes to your application after Monday, October 7, 2019, will not be considered.
The FAQ for the LeanMastery Incubator:
- Accepted applicants will be notified on Wednesday, November 5th, 2019.
- Accepted applicants must confirm their program participation by Friday, November 8th, 2019, and submit program payment. Program cost is $200 per month and you can cancel anytime.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Qukku.