Request edit access
2020 Arc Post Accelerator EOI
This 12-week program is designed to guide more advanced hardware startups through the critical stages following the completion of an Accelerator program. After startups have developed their prototypes, refined their business strategy and have started to gain interest from potential clients and industry partners, they will need to focus on manufacturing their product and expanding within compatible international markets.
During this program, startups will work on refining their product design for mass manufacturing, establish supplier networks and map out a clear strategy to engage with new markets. Arc will guide startups through these stages by relying on its strategic international partners located in Europe, America and Asia.
Startups accepted into the Post Accelerator Program focusing on medtech, clean energy technologies (energy efficiency technologies, low emission technologies and renewable energy technologies) and agtech may be offered up to $100,000 in seed capital from Artesian Venture Capital, in return for a safe note or equity*.
Startups developing hardware technologies in other sectors may also have opportunities for investment in return for a safe note or equity.
By completing this program, participants will be best prepared run a series A+ capital raise.
The participating teams will receive support in:
- transitioning from bespoke MVP development to high volume manufacturing.
- identifying new broader market opportunities to tap into
- developing the initial product sale strategies and channels
- preparing initial branding and marketing materials necessary for first sales
- compiling the main documentation and networks needed for an official capital raise
- developing and polishing the investment memorandum & linking with investors
This program is designed to address the gaps present within existing industry-specific accelerator programs that are not able to adequately assist startups throughout their product development stages.
What makes the Arc Accelerator different?
- We have 6 dedicated staff members that actively help startups progress in the areas of mechatronics, design and commercialisation as well as the usual mentor workshops
- You have access to state of the art prototyping equipment at one location
- We have a partnership with Artesian Venture Capital and other investors specifically for Hardware startups
- We offer access to our wide range of national and international manufacturing networks
Arc’s Relationship with the Startup:
1. Safe Note/Equity:
As part of the program, accepted startups get to tap into a range of resources which value has been subsidised by Arc’s corporate/government partners.
For the Startups which will be obtaining funding at the beginning of the program we will be matching the terms of investment (safe note or equity) and apply the set Program value of $30,000.
In addition to the safe note/equity, startups accepted into the program will need to cover the cost of overheads ($5,000 for funded startups and $1,500 for unfunded startups). During your team’s milestone meeting we will be discussing invoicing and payment plan options best suited to you.
Each team will be responsible to the individual cost of their consumables used throughout prototype development (e.g. 3D printing filament, acrylic, etc.).
Key dates: Rolling Intake up to September 2020.
Name of Startup:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Arc.