Arrow's Adventures - Obedience Class
Please use this form to register for class starting Monday 25th Jan
Please note: entire dogs are welcome, however due to council legislation, bitches in season will not be able to attend.
Are there any specific behaviours you would like to work on?
Conduct guidelines & liability release
The following guidelines have been written to ensure the smooth running of Arrow’s Adventures Obedience Class. These guidelines must be adhered to at all times to ensure the safety of school participants and Arrow’s Adventures staff and animals.
1. Participants are expected to disclose any changed in health status to their dog through the week. Arrow’s Adventures reserves the right to deny attendance due to health status or behaviour.
2. Participants are responsible for their own dog and are expected to keep their dog on a leash at all times (except when otherwise instructed by their trainer).
3. Participants are expected to clean up after their own dog.
4. The school supervisors have the right at any stage throughout course to modify these rules.
5. Whilst Arrow’s Adventures take the upmost care to provide a safe and healthy learning environment for participants, no responsibility or liability is taken for injury, illness or harm.
6. I understand and give permission for Arrow's Adventures to use images/footage from the class on social media and/or in future advertising.
7. I understand that payment is due within 48 hours of registration.
Do you agree to these terms & conditions?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service