Harvest Q & A
Pick 3-5 questions below for a team member (Winemaker, Vineyard Manager, Harvest Intern, Principal...) to answer. Use these questions or use your own questions; just type into the blanks below.
1. Do you see similarities between 2018 and any other vintages you've worked?
2. What's your favorite beverage to drink during harvest?
3. Are you doing anything different this year?
4. What's your favorite piece of harvest hardware? (That new concrete egg? The forklift?)
5. Do you have any harvest superstitions?
6. Where have your harvest interns come from this year?
7. What do you find the hardest part of harvest?
8. What is your harvest attire?
9. What are your go-to harvest snacks?
10. When you aren’t tending to the grapes, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
11. What wines and foods are typically around your holiday table?
12. Where’s your favorite place in town to grab a beer?
13. What would your advice be for a winemaker going into their first harvest?
14. Where is your favorite place to grab a casual bite?
15. Where do you like to go to celebrate special occasions?
16. What is your favorite part about working in this industry?
17. How do you keep your team focused and energized during harvest?
18. What is your theme song during harvest?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Willamette Valley Wineries Association.