We are excited to have you as a potential sponsor for the “Social Media Conference” (#TXSocialMedia) on Friday, November 4, 2016 in Fort Worth, TX (hosted by the Texas Social Media Research Institute (TSMRI) at Tarleton State University). This conference consists of four tracks: research, education, small business and non-profit. Conference sessions will focus on four tracks: "Practical Application of Social Media" (How to Sessions...), "Higher Education and Social Media" (Student Services/Academic Affairs/University Marketing), Business/Non-Profits and Social Media", and "Scholarly Research and Social Media".
We would like to offer your organization an opportunity to reach 150 people and support the conference by becoming a Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze level sponsor. All sponsors are recognized prominently before, during, and after the conference as leading supporters of #TXSocialMedia.
DONATE Items for the #TXSocialMedia Conference Bags!
- Our audience consists of bloggers, students, faculty, staff, business owners, non-profit organizations, and many more!
OR Become a PLATINUM Level Sponsor! – Includes a one-year sponsorship of TSMRI events (logo recognition), and five complimentary conference registrations.
• Requires a donation of $3,000 OR sponsorship of the conference lunch OR conference t-shirts.
OR Become a GOLD Level Sponsor! – Includes a half-year sponsorships of TSMRI events (logo recognition) and three complimentary conference registrations.
• Requires a donation of $1,000 OR sponsorship of the conference breakfast.
OR Become a SILVER Level Sponsor! – Includes two complimentary conference registrations.
• Requires a donation of $500 OR donation of conference bags.
OR Become a BRONZE Level Sponsor! – Includes one complimentary conference registration.
• Requires a donation of $300 OR $300 worth of conference supplies (i.e. – reusable bags, notepads, door prizes, etc.) OR sponsorship of a conference breakout session.
Each sponsor will receive a donation letter. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of #TXSMC15, please contact TSMRI at (254) 307-8211 or via e-mail at email@example.com
The Texas Social Media Research Institute (TSMRI)