2. If you sign up for more then one event or workshop, there is a discount of 5% from the combined total. Yay! (For events that already have a "combo" price, a further 5% discount is not available (ex: Axis+BMC combo, Axis+BMC+Yoga combo).
3. The costs of participating in events and workshops reflects various factors, including the duration of the events, the teaching hours of the event, the number of teachers or facilitators, and other event-specific details. If you have questions about the specific costs of particular events, please contact us.
4. The costs of participating in events and workshops are presented below. They are shown as both the early-bird cost and, in brackets afterwards, the standard cost. Please check the Ponderosa website for early-bird deadlines: http://www.ponderosa-dance.de/our-full-program.html
5. The costs listed do not include the costs of food and accommodation at Ponderosa — except for events that are explicitly labelled as “all inclusive”, for which you do not need to reserve food and accommodation.
6. To get a full picture of the costs for participating in events at Ponderosa, including the costs of food and accommodation, please see the outline of these costs on the Ponderosa website, here: http://www.ponderosa-dance.de/accommodation-at-ponderosa.html. This information will also be emailed to you after you have signed up for an event or workshop. There are also some possibilities for work exchanges, which are also outlined on the website, here: https://www.ponderosa-dance.de/work-exchanges-and-jobs.html.
7. Some events and workshops do not have open registration, and require potential participants to apply by email, in addition to signing up through this form. The details about these are all available on the Ponderosa website.
8. If you don't find the event or workshop that you are looking for here, or if you encounter any problems with the form, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ok, let’s go!
The direct solidarity contribution, if given, is paid together with the workshop fee. Participation is completely voluntary, and it is fine to skip it. However, if you are in a fortunate situation, you can make it easier for someone in a disadvantaged one, and contribute to making Ponderosa a more accessible and sustainable place. Please read all details about the direct solidarity contribution here: http://www.ponderosa-dance.de/direct-solidarity.html