Ponderosa 2018: Sign-up form
Hi there. This is the main sign-up form for events and workshops at Ponderosa in 2018. We’re very happy that you’d like to sign up, and we’re looking forward to welcoming you here. Before we get to that, there are a few practicalities about how this all works. There are eight of them. Ready?
1. This form is for signing up for all events and workshops at Ponderosa, except for participation in P.O.R.C.H., or in residencies at Ponderosa. Those have a separate application process, which is outlined on the Ponderosa website.
2. If you sign up for more then one event or workshop, there is a discount of 5% from the combined total. Yay! (For events that already have a "combo" price, a further 5% discount is not available (ex: Axis+BMC combo, Axis+BMC+Yoga combo).
3. The costs of participating in events and workshops reflects various factors, including the duration of the events, the teaching hours of the event, the number of teachers or facilitators, and other event-specific details. If you have questions about the specific costs of particular events, please contact us.
4. The costs of participating in events and workshops are presented below. They are shown as both the early-bird cost and, in brackets afterwards, the standard cost. Please check the Ponderosa website for early-bird deadlines:
5. The costs listed do not include the costs of food and accommodation at Ponderosa — except for events that are explicitly labelled as “all inclusive”, for which you do not need to reserve food and accommodation.
6. To get a full picture of the costs for participating in events at Ponderosa, including the costs of food and accommodation, please see the outline of these costs on the Ponderosa website, here:
. This information will also be emailed to you after you have signed up for an event or workshop. There are also some possibilities for work exchanges, which are also outlined on the website, here:
7. Some events and workshops do not have open registration, and require potential participants to apply by email, in addition to signing up through this form. The details about these are all available on the Ponderosa website.
8. If you don't find the event or workshop that you are looking for here, or if you encounter any problems with the form, please contact us at:
Ok, let’s go!
Email address (please write carefully)
Postal address (we need this if you want a receipt from us)
The direct solidarity contribution makes it possible for participants to contribute an additional amount, on top of the costs for an event or workshop, to make it possible for another applicant to participate in the workshop at a reduced price or completely free of charge. (This contribution reduces only the workshop fee — food and accommodation are still paid separately.)
The direct solidarity contribution, if given, is paid together with the workshop fee. Participation is completely voluntary, and it is fine to skip it. However, if you are in a fortunate situation, you can make it easier for someone in a disadvantaged one, and contribute to making Ponderosa a more accessible and sustainable place. Please read all details about the direct solidarity contribution here:
Direct solidarity contribution
No direct solidarity contribution
10% contribution: I would like to add an additional 10% to my workshop fee as a direct solidarity contribution
100% contribution: I would like to add an additional 100% to my workshop fee (that is, pay double) as a direct solidarity contribution
Contribution of any amount: I would like to contribute an amount of my choice (even €5 is helpful). You can specify this amount after signing up.
Direct solidarity request
I do not need any support towards my participation.
I would accept support from direct solidarity contributions to participate, if any such support becomes available
If you have indicated above that you would accept support, please specify a minimum and maximum range that would assist your participation.
How did you hear about Ponderosa?
Would you like to sign up for the monthly Ponderosa email newsletter?
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here.
Your registration is only valid after we have received both the registration form and your payment. If you cancel your attendance up to four weeks before the starting date of the event workshop for which you have signed up, Ponderosa will refund you your costs, minus €50 to account for administrative overhead (€25 in the case of the two early-season events EnQueery Within and Garden as Studio: DIG). If you cancel your attendance sooner than four weeks before the starting date of the event workshop for which you have signed up, then all costs are non-refundable.
I accept the cancellation policy.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service