FAFSA Completion Workshops
The 2019-20 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), will become available on October 1, 2019. Every student planning to attend college must complete the FAFSA in order to qualify for grants, loans, work-study programs, and, in many cases, private scholarships. Our FAFSA Completion Workshop will help students and their families to submit the FAFSA on time and accurately. We will have ISAC (Illinois Student Assistance Commission) staff here to answer questions.
What: FAFSA Completion Night
When: Thursday, October 17th OR Tuesday, October 22nd
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Where: LTHS Media Center – parking on East Seventh Street. Enter through Door #4
Who attends: Parents and students
What to bring:
1. Your own device/laptop- they will not be provided
2. Social Security Number. Be sure it is correct!
3. Your Alien Registration Number if you (student) are not a US citizen
4. Your 2018 federal tax returns, W-2’s and other records of income
5. Banking statements and records of investments
6. Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
7. An FSA ID to sign electronically. (This can be created beforehand at
or at the time of application)
8. List of colleges you would like to attend
Student's Last Name
Student's First Name
Student ID # (ex. 205......)
I will be attending the FAFSA Completion Workshop on
Thursday, October 17, 2019
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Number of people attending
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lockport Township High School District 205.
Terms of Service