North Highline Urban Design Standards Community Advisory Group
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Deadline for submittal is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 17, 2021.
King County Local Services is working with the North Highline community to create urban design standards for new
commercial, multi-family, and mixed-use developments. To align these new design standards with the community’s values, we are forming a community advisory group to help develop this framework in a way that reflects the values and assets of the community.
To request this survey in another language or format, contact Jesse Reynolds at 206-477-4237 or
Para solicitar esta información en Español, sírvase llamar al 206-477-4237 o envíe un mensaje de correo electrónico a
1a. Your first name
1b. Your last name
2. Your preferred pronouns
3. Your phone number
4. Your email address
5. Your address
6. Your race/ethnicity
7. Your age
8. Please describe your role in the community. (Check all that apply)
9a. Are you an employee of a community-based organization?
9b. If yes, what is the name of the organization and your position?
10. Why do you want to serve on the North Highline Design Standards Community Advisory Group
11. In what ways are you currently participating in the life of the community?
12. What would you say are the top needs related to urban design standards in North Highline?
13. What values and strengths would you bring to this community advisory group?
14. What do you hope to learn or gain from this opportunity?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service