1) Please CONSIDER CAREFULLY before submitting your replacement requests online as we will NOT be able to reverse the replacement lessons once they had been approved.
In order to reap the full benefits of our program, we seek your co-operation and full understanding to ensure your child attend all lessons.
2) We will get back to you in 1 (one) working day.
3) Confirmation of your slot will be sent to you via email. The availability of replacement slot is based on the principle of 1-IN-1-OUT.
4) Slot allocation are on a first come, first serve basis.
5) Planned absence (i.e. family event/ holiday trips) must be submitted at least 7 (seven) working days in advance.
6) If you do not hear from us within 2 (two) working days, please assume that we are not able to arrange the replacement slot. Your child should attend his/her scheduled slot.
1) Child's name in full:
3) Parent's Contact Number
4) Which lesson is your child unable to attend? (e.g.: 1st July, 4-6pm)
Please put in the date & time slot (E.g. 5 Oct, 4-6pm)
5) What is the reason for your child's absence?
Unwell (Pls kindly submit your child's MC to this email add:
6) Which level?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service