Western Oregon Habitat Conservation Plan Webinar Open to the Public - RSVP
What: An update on the Western Oregon Habitat Conservation Plan process via webinar. The meeting will be an opportunity to:
• Learn about the forest goals and objectives and provide input
• Hear updates about the Western Oregon HCP and the progress in developing the conservation strategies, including a a high-level overview of the methodology for habitat modelling and timber harvest modeling and the conceptual framework of aquatic and terrestrial conservation strategies
When: Monday, March 30 from 1-4 p.m
• Date and Time: Monday, March 30 from 1 – 4 pm. The meeting will include:
• 1pm – 3pm: Updates on the HCP process, presentations, and Q&A/discussion periods.
• 3pm – 4pm: Informal discussion period with meeting participants to discuss topics of most interest to participants.
Where: Please see below the webinar and call-in information. Click here for additional webinar instructions, tips, and protocols.
• To view and participate in the webinar, go to:
from your computer.
• For quality audio, please call-in from your phone using the following call-in information:
• Dial: 669-900-6833
• Meeting ID: 177 258 477
• Webinar Recording: A post-meeting recording will be posted on the ODF YouTube channel. The ODF Youtube channel can be found at
What's your name?
What organization do you represent?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service