Soft Skills 2020 Event Registration Form
The completed registration form should be submitted to SLIIT Business School on or before 07th February 2020.
Rules of the Competition:
1. One school cannot enroll more than two teams for this competition.
2. Team selection is at the discretion of the school submitting applications and the hosting institute will not support team selection in any manner.
3. The teams must consist of members who are currently studying in the respective school.
4. Teams will be registered for the preliminary rounds on a first come first serve basis.
5. In case the number of applicant teams exceed the capacity of the centre for which the school have applied, teams may be enrolled for the preliminary round at a different centre.
6. No team/s will be allowed to enter the competition without participating in Soft Skills workshop.
7. Hosting institute is not responsible for providing lodging or transportation for teams qualifying for the Grand Finale.
8. The judges' decision is final and non-appealable.
Name of the School
Preferred Centre for Preliminary Round
Jaffna - Jaffna Hindu Ladies College
Kandy - SLIIT Kandy Centre
Matara - Sanasa Hall
Kurunegala - Town Hall, Kachcheri Road
Anuradhapura - Swarnapali Balika Vidyalaya
Rathnapura - Ferguson High School
Malabe - SLIIT Malabe Campus
Batticaloa - St. Michael's College
Badulla - Badulla Central College
Accompanying Teacher's Name
Teacher's Telephone Number
Please provide the 'Names' & 'Grades' of the 4 Team Members which need to be appeared in the certificate. (Ex: Chathuni Perera - Grade 12, Sachini Silva - Grade 13)
Team 02 (optional)
Number of Vegetarians
Number of Non-Vegetarians
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service