EMEA AdCamp Program 2019/2020 | Interest Form
This is an expression of interest form only. When we will be accepting applications in the location nearest you, we will send an email to notify you.
Our AdCamp program is open to all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Participants will have the chance to get a rare 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience our culture and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
To apply, students must be:
- Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing experience to a customer base
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English.
Students who identify as any ethnic minority in their home country, socially or economically disadvantaged, are a person with a disability or are part of any other group that is historically underrepresented are strongly encouraged to apply.
Your primary email address
Please provide the email address that you use most frequently. Please add it carefully as this will be your primary email to receive an AdCamp notification.
The country you are located in
Country of Study (optional)
In order to be qualified for the EMEA AdCamp program you need to be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or Master program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East or Africa or have graduated within the last 12 months.
Decline to state
Not on this list
Secondary Language (optional)
Please select your second most fluent language.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Google.com.
Privacy & Terms