Worship Registration, Sunday, 2021 May 2, 9:00 am
Thank you for your willingness to accommodate the unique demands of this time, and even more for doing so with a joyful and loving heart toward your sisters and brothers. Remember that each of us have different risk factors and risk tolerance and be compassionate with those differences. Keep in mind the following guidelines:
1. Masks are to be worn by everyone 2 years old and older. If this is not possible for you, the online or phone-in worship options are designed for you.
2. Hands-on and distanced activities for children will be available. No nursery is being provided at this time.
3. Temperatures will be taken upon entry. Ushers will assign you to your seat.
4. If you are suspected of or test positive with COVID-19 AFTER being with us in worship, please inform us immediately. We will NOT release your name, but we do need to alert others who were present to an exposure risk. And we want to be able to support you in your journey to health.
5. Maintain physical distancing of six feet from other households.
In case we need to alert you to an exposure risk, valid contact information is essential. Thank you.
Number of persons in my group
Will anyone in your group come in a wheelchair or with a walker? (If so, we will prepare special seating.)
COVID Screening Questions
Please check the following screening questions. If you are not able to affirm each of these, please stay home until you can. If you are symptomatic of COVID, please contact your medical provider. If you are exposed or you test positive AFTER attending worship, please let us know so that we can support your healing and inform others (without including your name) of a possible exposure risk. Thanks for understanding.
Are you, or anyone in your group, in any way symptomatic of COVID-19?
Have you, or anyone else in your group, been exposed to anyone suspected of or infected with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service