NY Enterprise Technology Meetup Presenter Application
Guidelines to demo at the NYETM
• Your company must be an early or mid-stage startup, or if it is a later stage company it should have a new product to demo.
• Your company must have a product. Services companies cannot demo.
• Your product must be developed and not just an idea. However, it doesn’t need to have customers.
• Your product should target the enterprise – we are agnostic as to the vertical, however if your technology is industry agnostic then you will have a greater likelihood of being chosen to demo
• We prefer software companies although on rare occasions we may allow hardware companies
• We prefer someone from the C-level management or founding team to participate in the demo
Once submitted your application will be reviewed by the NYETM team, and we will get back to you if there is interest in having your company demo at a future meetup.
Please note that the NYETM was founded in January 2012 and as such some guidelines may change or be added over time. Be sure to read them in full before applying to demo at a future NYETM.
Company Contact - Name
Company Contact - Email
Company Contact - Phone Number
A few lines describing your company and what you do
Have you read, and does your company meet, the guidelines located above?
What product/technology would you like to demo?
Include a description and any helpful links to videos, white papers, website content, etc.
How does your product/technology appeal to our enterprise technology oriented audience?
How many previous NYETM events have you attended?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service