Washington DC Scholarship Entry Form
• Participants may choose to write an essay or submit a creative multi-media project (video, animation, website, etc.).
• Projects should address one of the topic prompts designate for the contest.
• Essay submissions must be 1,000 – 1,500 words, typed in 12 or 14 point, Times New Roman font, and double spaced.
• If submitting a multi-media project, please include a URL for any project on an outside website including YouTube.
• All submissions must be the original work of the applicant.
• Applicants identity should not appear in or on the submission itself, only on the entry form.
• Entry Form must be complete to submit.
• Participant must be a Candia resident attending a school sponsored trip to Washington DC only.
Select entry type:
Why I honor the American flag.
What is your responsibility to America?
Choose one of the Bill of Rights and explain how this right has been important in your life. Use specific examples to support your explanation.
Essay upload (if applicable)
The work I am submitting is my own.
I verify that the work my child is submitting is original work of their own.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service