EduCanada Art + Design Workshops Registration Form, Ho Chi Minh City, October 26, 2019
* To ensure positive experience for participants at each masterclass/workshop, each session will host up to 30 people. Due to limited seating capacity, participants will be selected based on the information provided in the registration form and on a first come first served basis.
* To accommodate many people to have a chance to experience how a Canadian classroom will be, the organizer would encourage each interested person to register a maximum of two (02) masterclasses/workshops.
* Selected participants for masterclass(es)/workshop(s) will receive a confirmation e-mail for their participation in registered masterclass(es)/workshop(s).
* Selected participants are advised to arrive early, at least 15 minutes before start time for check-in.
* Participants are advised to bring your own pens and notebooks for taking notes.
* PARTICIPANTS IN THE ANIMATION MASTERCLASS ARE REQUIRED TO BRING YOUR OWN LAPTOPS FOR PRACTICE.
* All masterclasses/workshops will be delivered in English without translation.
* The mini-fair and portfolio reviews session (13:00 - 17:00) doesn't require organizer's confirmation for attendance but we would love to hear from you if you will be participating.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INTEREST AND GREAT COLLABORATION TO HELP US MAKE THIS A SUCCESSFUL EVENT AND A FUN EXPERIENCE FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS!
High school student
Professional (practicing artist/designer)
Others (not in the above fields)
Where do you study or work?
Please choose maximum two (02) of the following masterclass(es)/workshops that you would like to participate in
How To Build A Creative Portfolio (by Vancouver Film School): 9:00 - 10:30
Design Thinking - A Human-centered Approach To Problem Solving (by Algonquin College): 10:45 - 12:15
Experimental Animation: Photogrammetry 3D animations using your photos (by OCAD University): 9:00 - 12:00
Introduction to Game Design (by Vancouver Film School): 13:30 - 15:00
Getting Out There In The Creative Industries And Building Your Brand (by OCAD University): 15:15 - 16:45
Why are you interested in attending these masterclasses/workshops?
Mini-fair and portfolio reviews session 13:00 - 17:00
At this session, participants will have the opportunity to consult one-on-one with Canadian institutions about various creative arts and design programs and share their work with Canadian institutions to receive useful feedback. Will you attend this session?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service