Potential Applicant for KamiLimu 4.0
Thank you for your interest in applying to KamiLimu 4.0, the fourth cohort of the Mentorship program for computing students. The fourth cohort will commence in January 2019, with applications opening in November 2018.
Please ensure that you meet the following requirements:
1. You will be enrolled and pursuing a diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate degree (full and part-time) in Computer Science or a related course such as BBIT, IT, CIS, Mathematics and Computer Science, in January - June 2019.
2. Ability to commit to an intensive 8-month mentorship program (January 2019 - September 2019), which includes attending regular workshops in Nairobi.
3. Completing your studies after June 2019.
4. Ability to work consistently and respectfully in teams.
5. Previous mentees are not allowed to reapply.
Please leave your details below and we will get in touch with you once applications open.
Your name and email address will not be shared publicly and the rest of the data will be used for anonymous statistical reporting only.
Dr. Chao Mbogo - Program Lead
Your degree or diploma as at January 2019
Your level of study as at January 2019
Any question or comment?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service