Report an Absence or COVID-19 Case
This form will help you with what action to take if your child is ill or if someone in your household is ill. It does not offer medical advice. Consult your GP or Call NHS 111 for medical advice. Call 119 for testing.

Pick an option *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Raglan Schools. Report Abuse