CBO EVENT VENDOR FORM
SEPTEMBER 26, 2020 12PM-6PM Ralph Mark Gilbert Civil Rights Museum
460 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Savannah GA 31401
Vendor Booth Guidelines
“VENDOR” agrees to be bound by each and every term set
forth herein. If the Vendor violates any term of this agreement, Loman Creative Services and/or the authorized agents of Loman Creative Services may within
their sole discretion and at any time (1) terminate this agreement, (2) require Vendor,
immediately upon notice of violation of this agreement, to cease operations and vacate the
premises, and (3) forfeit any and all fees paid to Loman Creative Services for the right and privilege of participating
in the CBO (Christian Business Owners’ Event). This agreement represents the entire agreement between Loman Creative Services and the
Vendor and may not be amended without the mutual consent of both parties set forth in
writing and signed by authorized representatives of Loman Creative Services and the Vendor.
1. Parking: No designated parking is provided or vendors.
2. Set up: Vendors are allowed to set up the assigned space between 9am-11am
3. Please unpack your vehicle, park, and then set up your booth.
4. Vendors hours are at their own discretion.
5. CBO event hours are as follows:
12pm - 6pm
Saturday, September 26, 2020
LOCATION Ralph Mark Gilbert Civil Rights Museum
460 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Savannah GA 31401
1. Vendor agrees to follow all rules and instructions as directed by the Vendor Director
during the event. Any failure to strictly adhere to such rules or instructions may result
in the immediate termination of this agreement, and immediate dismissal from the
2. Loman Creative Services reserves the right to change the location, dates, hours, or to terminate entirely the
operation of the scheduled event at any time and without prior notice to the Vendor.
3. Loman Creative Services makes no representation or guarantees towards actual CBO attendance.
4. Vendors are expected to keep their space clean and orderly. Vendors are responsible for
removing trash from their space and properly disposing of it in appropriate receptacles.
5. The use of generators is prohibited unless there is prior approval from Loman Creative Services and
reserves the right to prohibit the use of any extension cords or power strips that it
determines in its sole judgment to be in an unsafe condition.
6. Vendors may not refer to themselves as a “sponsor,” “co-sponsor” or other terms
conferring status other than of a participant.
7. Loman Creative Services reserves the right to restrict the sale of items considered to be of dangerous or of a
destructive nature (examples: firework novelties, laser pointers, etc.).
8. Audio/video equipment may be used to demonstrate products as long as the volume is
not offensive to neighboring vendors.
9. Refund Policy: No refunds shall be given for any reason. This includes and is not limited
to cancellation or interruption of the CBO event for reasons beyond the control of Loman Creative Services,
whether acts of God, weather, governmental intervention, or acts of terrorism.
10. Vendor shall not sublet its space without the express written consent of Loman Creative Services. Loman Creative Services
permits each space to be utilized by no more than one organization.
11. Vendor acknowledges and understands that they are solely responsible for the
collection of any sales or use taxes and shall in no way hold Loman Creative Services or its representatives
responsible for any type of permits other than for the Summit itself.
12. Vendor shall not display, offer for view, take orders for or sell any items that are
imprinted, emblazoned or marked in any manner with any or all of the following words
or phrases or variations of words or phrases without the express written consent of
Loman Creative Services.
13. Vendor shall not display, offer for view or sale any illegal or contraband items. The laws
of the State of Georgia and local ordinances of the City of Savannah and Chatham County
shall control. Vendors shall not display, offer for view or sale any items that are
unlicensed and/or copies/interpretations of licensed or registered items at any site or
operation of the CBO event.
1. All participants are expected to conduct themselves with courtesy and in an orderly
manner. Arguments, harassment, profane language, or fighting are grounds for
immediate dismissal from Loman Creative Services.
2. Vendor understands and agrees that Loman Creative Services is intended to be, and at all times shall be, a
family-friendly event. Therefore, any materials that are obscene, sexually explicit,
pornographic or indecent, or any item(s), material(s), or merchandise not conforming to
the family atmosphere of Loman Creative Services must be removed from the vendor space upon request
with no refund of vendor fees.
3. No vendor is permitted to “walk the market” with samples, coupons, or literature.
Advertising and sales may only be conducted within your assigned space.
4. If children are in attendance with you, please keep them in sight and do not allow them
to interfere with other vendors’ ability to conduct business.
Vendor Display Area
1. Vendors may bring their own specific branded banners for display. Tables may be
covered with suitable vendor identifying logos, trademarks, photos, etc.
2. Each vendor will be provided a display table covered. A table cloth is not provided.
3. Any display units (shelves, racks, etc.) should be made of a suitable material to enhance
the theme of the display or be covered, painted or in some way decorated to hide
unfinished materials (unfinished plywood, particle board, etc.).
4. Signage should be neat, legible and professional looking.
5. The use of cardboard box ends or other found materials are not permitted for signage
6. Novelty signs are permitted but must maintain a professional appearance.
7. All merchandise and signage must be suitable for a family audience.
Dress Code and Hygiene
1. All vendors are required to maintain a neat and clean appearance that is appropriate for
a business / corporate atmosphere.
2. Vendors are expected to dress professionally. Vendors are not permitted to wear
beachwear, crop tops, clothing showing midriffs, or disheveled clothing.
3. THERE IS ONLY ONE INDUSTRY PER VENDOR! EACH VENDOR WILL DISPLAY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RELATED TO THAT ONE INDUSTRY. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU PAY FOR ONE VENDOR SPACE FOR HAND BAGS, YOU HAVE TO SET UP AS A HAND BAGS VENDOR AND NOT SELL CAR INSURANCE, MARKETING, ETC.
Loman Creative Services has the right to immediately dismiss vendors based on problems arising from poor
hygiene, including offensive body odor or harsh perfumes.
Prohibitions and Restrictions
1. No pets are allowed at the CBO EVENT
2. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited at all times.
3. Smoking is restricted to designated smoking areas.
4. No firearms or firearm replicas are permitted at any time.
5. No gas, propane, or working fires are permitted at any time.
1. Loman Creative Services accepts no responsibility for Vendor items, materials, or merchandise that is lost,
stolen, damaged, left unattended, or left overnight. Vendor is solely responsible for the
securing all its items at the CBO event at all times.
2. Vendor hereby acknowledges its liability, and agrees to compensate the event facility, Ralph Mark Gilbert Civil Rights Museum
460 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Savannah GA 31401 for any damage(s) caused by, including but not limited to, its
representatives, agents, employees, volunteers, members, vehicles, equipment,
materials and objects to the environment and infrastructure of the EVENT FACILITY, Ralph Mark Gilbert Civil Rights Museum
460 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Savannah GA 31401 which causes a need for repair, replacement, or other remuneration to
the EVENT FACILITY such damage.
We look forward to having you as a vendor at CBO event! If you have any questions,
Please contact Bernice at
You sign that you agree with these terms.
* I understand that checking this box constitutes a legal signature confirming that I acknowledge and agree to the above Terms of Acceptance
First & Last Name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service