Please take a moment to fill out the following information for your local event, which we will post on the AAM website. Be sure to hit Submit at the bottom of the form. Please note: the deadline to RSVP as a Host Site is September 1.
The website for this program is here: http://www.aam-us.org/resources/online-programs/getting-started-with-employee-onboarding.
As an official host site, you and your invited colleagues from the community receive complimentary registration to the local event, which consists of:
• 30 minutes of pre-webcast check-in and networking
• 90-minute live webcast
• 60 minutes of post-webcast facilitated discussion or activity
• Confirm date and space for event
• Invite co-workers and colleagues from other institutions in your community, directing them to RSVP on the AAM website
• Confirm that your space is accessible
• Confirm AV equipment (laptop with speakers, projector, screen, etc.)
• We strongly encourage you to use a wired Ethernet connection (not wireless)
• Confirm a host representative to welcome attendees, serve as webinar “keyboard op," and discussion leader
• Track attendance using the RSVP list provided by AAM, as well as a walk-in sheet to capture contact information
• Take pictures of your event, if possible
• Return attendee lists to AAM
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director, Professional Development
American Alliance of Museums